Do not miss this opportunity and find out how STAUFF responds to the increasing requirements of global original equipment manufacturers and contributes to improving safety.
In five episodes including a brief summary, STAUFF presents registered viewers with innovative and efficient solutions for the hydraulics found on harvesters, tractors, attachments and other agricultural machinery and equipment.
Subjects and Focus Topics of this Miniseries
The following solutions are presented in greater detail in separate episodes of the miniseries, and highlight their contribution to improving safety in agricultural machinery:
- Safe, leakage-free and economical connections
with the STAUFF Form EVO tube forming system
- Coloured marking rings for clear identification and
differentiation of STAUFF quick couplings (QRCs)
- STAUFF Line – Safety through procurement of all hydraulic and fluid power components, systems and services from a single manufacturer
- Vibration and noise reduction with STAUFF NRC Clamps
The miniseries is enriched with useful background information and specific practical examples. You can also look forward to independent contributions from renowned international manufacturers and service providers in the field of agricultural technology.
This online miniseries is perfect for you if you are an employee in purchasing, procurement and supply chain management, design and development, quality assurance or production planning, production and assembly for a manufacturer of agricultural machinery and equipment, and if you are interested in new products and innovations relating to hydraulic lines.
Likewise, this miniseries is aimed at distributors, installation companies and service providers who are part of the supply chains of these manufacturers.
- Exclusive online miniseries with five episodes
including a brief summary
- Available from the end of March 2022 on
- Episodes can be played at any time and
on any device (computer, tablet, smartphone)